Hello! This is a weekly feature where I share my photos with you. I carry my camera everywhere, and I’m always taking pictures of things that excite me. Prepare to see lots of colours, patterns and good times through my lens!
Last week was oh so colourful! For a brief moment I convinced myself that spring had arrived.
I dug out my old headphones last week, and realised that they’re the exact same colour as my new phone case. Ha!As soon as the sun came out I ran to the flower nursery. Sadly, I was too indecisive to buy any plants.
I volunteered with Guerilla Science‘s Jelly Brain Dissection at the Barbican Centre.
Sweet, sweet pannacotta brains! You can see my photos on my Flickr.
Sunday afternoon tea at Bea’s of Bloomsbury. Legs included.
- A feature about my artwork over on Lost At E Minor.
- Have you heard about these 3D-printed sculptures based on your Facebook data? They look like rainbow geodes.
- My latest beetle portraits on the Natural History Museum’s Flickr.
- My latest favourite Illustration find on Pinterest.
- A Scan A Day is a blog full of odd and lovely little doodles, with some very funny GIFs like this one.