It’s midnight in London and our Retroviral Kickstarter campaign has just ended. What an incredible ride this has been! Thank you SO much to our backers for supporting the project and making Retroviral happen! For a small business like Thefty, this is a game changer.
Our campaign was supported by 136 backers, who pledged £5,517 in total, which is 275% of our target amount. A rough tally of the pledges adds up to almost 500 mugs ordered in under 4 weeks. AMAZING.
- We will be making all 6 designs available for Pre-order in our Etsy and Folksy shops, so don’t fret if you missed out on the Kickstarter!
- The manufacturing stage! The designs will be submitted within the next couple of days.
- Right now? It’s time to get some sleep.
Once again, an enormous thank you to our backers who made this happen! It’s all very exciting.
Hello! Helena of Thefty here with big news:
- We’ve got three NEW Retroviral mugs!
- We’ve launched them on Kickstarter!
Our Kickstarter campaign is live NOW! See it HERE!
We’ve been working with a new manufacturer to perfect six mug designs, three new (see GIFs below): Influenza, Measles, Smallpox, and three old: Herpes, HIV, Rabies. Now it’s time to get them manufactured and into our customers’ homes.
On Kickstarter, backers can pre-order the mugs before we get them manufactured, thus covering production costs in advance. If you want to complete or expand your collection then please jump in!
You’ve got until April 3rd to get involved in the campaign.
The more you pledge, the more mugs you get. The more pledges we get, the more mugs we can make! It doesn’t stop when we reach the funding goal!
What to do next?
- Check out our Kickstarter campaign (especially the video!)
- Pledge if you can!
- Help spread the word! Tell your friends! Share the link on social media with the hashtags #Thefty and #Retroviral (We’re on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter)
Check back here for updates on the Retroviral relaunch. Thank you very much for your support so far!